1. Introduction2. Samsung SSD 870 EVO 1TB3. Testing Methodology4. CrystalDiskMark5. ATTO Disk Benchmark6. AS SSD7. IOMETER8. Throughput9. Efficiency Stability10. PCMark 10 Full System Drive Benchmark11. Actual Life File Testing12. Closing Thoughts13. View All Pages
The newest drive to hitch Samsung’s 2.5in SSD sequence is the SSD 870 EVO, which makes use of the lastest in-house sixth-generation V-NAND. We assessment the 1TB mannequin, with a UK MSRP of £135.49 – is it definitely worth the money?
At launch the SSD 870 line-up includes of 5 capacities; 250GB, 500GB, 1TB (the drive we’re reviewing right here), 2TB and the flagship 4TB mannequin. The drives use the most recent sixth era Samsung 1xx layer V-NAND together with an MKX controller and LP-DDR4 cache.
The official Sequential efficiency figures for all the brand new drives are as much as 560MB/s for reads and as much as 530MB/s for writes. Random efficiency is quoted as as much as 13,000 IOPS for reads and as much as 36,000 IOPS at a QD1 and as much as 98,000 IOPS and 88,000 IOPS for learn and writes respectively at QD32.
Knowledge safety is offered by AES-256 full disk encryption and the drive helps TCG/Opal v2.0 and IEEE1667.
Samsung quote an endurance determine for the 1TB drive of 600TB TBW and again the drive with a 5-year guarantee.
- Usable Capacities: 1TB
- NAND Parts: Samsung 1xx layer V-NAND 3bit MLC (TLC).
- NAND Controller: Samsung MKX.
- Cache: 1GB LPDDR4.
- Interface: Serial ATA (SATA) 6Gb/s (SATA III).
- Kind Issue: 2.5in, 7mm.
- Dimensions: 100x 69.85x 6.8mm.
Firmware Model: SVT01B6Q.
Develop into a Patron!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12