It’s been a few years since we featured a Samsung product right here on eTeknix, and again then it was their incredible DDR3 reminiscence! Nonetheless, right now we’re one among their newest SSDs, the Samsung 870 EVO 500GB SSD. Promising aggressive speeds and costs, it’s not the bleeding fringe of storage expertise. Nonetheless, there’s nonetheless quite a bit to like about SSD storage. It’s compact, silent, and as of late, it’s extra inexpensive and dependable than ever!
Samsung 870 EVO 500GB
I’ll be looking on the 500GB mannequin right now. Nonetheless, it’s additionally accessible in 250GB, 2TB and 4TB. Nonetheless, the 500TB is probably going going to be the most well-liked and strikes steadiness between capability and value. Promising speeds that’ll max out the SATA restrict of 560/530Mbps efficiency shouldn’t be a difficulty. Nonetheless, it additionally comes with Clever Turbo Write and Samsung Magician 6 Software program, guaranteeing the drive is nicely maintained and monitored.
- Interface: achieves the utmost SATA restrict of 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds
- Clever Turbo Write: accelerates write pace and maintains long-term excessive efficiency
- Samsung Magician 6 Software program: handle your drive with a spread of helpful instruments that will help you sustain with the newest updates, monitor the drive’s well being and standing
- Designed for anybody with a desktop PC or laptop computer that helps a regular 2.5-inch SATA type issue
- Obtainable capability: 500 GB
For in-depth specs, please go to the official Samsung 870 EVO product web page right here.
What Samsung Needed to Say
“On a regular basis customers can now take pleasure in professional-level SSD efficiency with the 870 EVO, which maximizes the SATA interface restrict to 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term excessive efficiency with a bigger variable buffer that lets the SSD work quicker, longer.” – Samsung
“Meet the calls for of every job. From on a regular basis computing to 8K video processing — with as much as 300 TBW* beneath a 5-year restricted warranty¹, plus a steady host expertise, low lag with the sixth technology VNAND, and regular efficiency when multi-tasking with the highly effective MKX controller.” – Samsung
One thought on “Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5″ SSD Evaluate”
[…] Find More Informations here: yummybubby.com/samsung-870-evo-500gb-2-5-ssd-review/ […]