1. Introduction2. Kingston DC450R 3.84TB3. Testing Methodology4. CrystalDiskMark5. ATTO Disk Benchmark6. AS SSD7. Sustained Sequential Learn/Write Performance8. 4KB Random Learn/Write Performance9. 4K Random 70/30 Combine Learn/Write10. 8KB Random Learn/Write Performance11. 8K Random 70/30 Combine Learn/Write12. Throughput13. Efficiency Stability14. Workload Scenarios15. PCMark 10 Full System Drive Benchmark16. Actual Life File Testing17. Closing Thoughts18. View All Pages
Kingston’s DC450R is a part of the corporate’s intensive Enterprise SSD vary and has been designed for dealing with read-centric workloads in information centres. We overview the three.84TB mannequin, priced across the £440 mark for UK patrons.
The DC450R is accessible in 5 capacities on the time of writing: 480GB, 960GB, 1.92TB, 3.84TB (the drive we’re taking a look at right here) and the huge 7.68TB flagship drive. On the coronary heart of the drive is a Phison PS3112-S12DC controller which takes care of 3D TLC NAND.
Sequential learn efficiency is quoted as as much as 560MB/s throughout the vary. Sequential write efficiency varies with capability. The entry-level 480GB is as much as 510MB/s, the 960GB and 1.92TB fashions are as much as 530MB/s, the three.84TB drive as much as 525MB/s with the 7.68TB mannequin the slowest within the line-up at as much as 504MB/s.
With regards to 4K random learn efficiency all of the vary bar one are rated as as much as 99,000 IOPS, the exception being the 960GB mannequin which is rated at as much as 98,000 IOPS. Random writes are a little bit of a mixture. The 1.92TB drive has the quickest random write ranking at as much as 28,000 IOPS, whereas the slowest is the 480GB mannequin at 17,000 IOPS. The 960GB and three.84TB drives are each rated as as much as 26,000 IOPS with the 7.68TB flagship rated at as much as 19,000 IOPS.
Energy consumption for the three.84TB is said as 1.48W for Max/Avr reads, 3.93W for common writes and 5.5W for max writes with an idle determine of 1.3W.
Endurance for the three.84TB drive is quoted as 2,823TB which works out at 0.4 DWPD over the size of the 5-year guarantee Kingston again the drive with.
- Usable Capacities: 3.84TB.
- NAND Parts: 3D TLC NAND.
- NAND Controller: Phison PS3112-S12DC.
- Cache: DDR4-2666.
- Interface: Serial ATA (SATA) 6Gb/s (SATA III).
- Type Issue: 2.5in, 7mm.
- Dimensions: 69.9 x 100 x7mm.
- Drive Weight: 92.3g
Firmware Model: SCEKH3.3.
Grow to be a Patron!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17