Walker Jones PC
Walker Jones PC, with places of work in Previous City Warrenton and Washington, Virginia, has been ranked as a 2021 Greatest Legislation Agency by U.S. Information-Greatest Attorneys.
As well as, Amy Totten, one of many agency’s household regulation attorneys, earned a person 2021 Greatest Attorneys rating.
Walker Jones serves shoppers within the apply areas of enterprise regulation, civil and industrial litigation, legal regulation, household regulation, private damage regulation, actual property regulation, and wills, trusts and estates.
Shenandoah Valley Electrical Cooperative has introduced $22,500 has been awarded to 14 space organizations. Receiving grants regionally are:
• Shenandoah County: Shenandoah Alliance for Shelter and Strasburg Neighborhood Library.
• Warren County: Warren County Habitat for Humanity.
• Winchester/Frederick County: Blue Ridge Habitat for Humanity, Shenandoah Valley Discovery Museum and Wheels for Wellness (previously generally known as Religion in Motion).
Further info, together with how individuals can contribute to this system, is accessible at www.svec.coop/ORU.
Annually Rappahannock Electrical Cooperative awards neighborhood grants to native organizations that present vital providers to these in want. The next native group acquired grants:
• Salvation Military of Winchester, Frederick and Clarke counties acquired $5,000 to feed those that have suffered monetary hardship as a result of COVID-19 pandemic.
• Millwood Station Volunteer Hearth & Rescue Firm No. 21 acquired $2,000 to interchange faulty emergency scene lighting on the sunshine tower and deployable scene lighting tripods on the heavy rescue squad.
Purposes for 2021 at the moment are open. Additional info is accessible by calling Lindsey Edwards at 540-891-5899, electronic mail [email protected] or go to myrec.coop/Grants.
Ship in your occasions at www.nvdaily.com/website/kinds